Mother’s Day is approaching my friends. I have so many mother’s in my life now. My own mother, who is crazy/wonderful/hard working/loving/young at heart! haha My friends and family who have recently become mommies! You guys take the cake! I have no idea how I will manage when my time comes. fact. You all are so brave. straight up. So in honor of all of them I’ve put together some suggestive items for their loved ones to shower them with ;)
1. beautiful beach bag. I love the pattern & colors!
2. I love this mat. Its so different from your ordinary welcome mat. Its spruce up the home for sure!
3. Toms. Their comfortable, cute and the crocheted! They come in other colors too!
4. These are glass water bottles. Water always tastes better coming out of a glass bottle for some reason, and it has a silicon (i think) covering so it won’t break easily.
5. Strawberry colanders. They’re cute, colorful and perfect for morning family breakfasts. I’ve seen people use them for storage as well!
6. This site sells some lovely art that you can put up in your home. The image I selected was a photograph from La Paz, Bolivia. My Dad is from La Paz and my Mom visited there with him a long time ago, it would make a nice nostalgic piece!
So, I hope this helps. If I were a Mom I’d be happy with any of these gifts, or even just a hug ;)